What Your Chinese Zodiac Animal Sign Is?
Your Chinese Zodiac sign is derived from your birth year, according to the Chinese lunar calendar. See the years of each animal below or use the calculator on the right to determine your own sign.
- Rat: 2008, 1996, 1984, 1972, 1960
- Ox: 2009, 1997, 1985, 1973, 1961
- Tiger: 2010, 1998, 1986, 1974, 1962
- Rabbit: 2011, 1999, 1987, 1975, 1963
- Dragon: 2012, 2000, 1988, 1976, 1964
- Snake: 2013, 2001, 1989, 1977, 1965
- Horse: 2014, 2002, 1990, 1978, 1966
- Goat: 2015, 2003, 1991, 1979, 1967
- Monkey: 2016, 2004, 1992, 1980, 1968
- Rooster: 2017, 2005, 1993, 1981, 1969
- Dog: 2018, 2006, 1994, 1982, 1970
- Pig: 2019, 2007, 1995, 1983, 1971
Those born in January and February take care: Chinese (Lunar) New Year moves between 21 January and February 20. If you were born in January or February, check whether your birth date falls before or after Chinese New Year to know what your Chinese zodiac year is.
– 170mm x 140mm x 35mm
Avoid placing in direct sunlight for a long period of time – unless you want a worn out, vintage look!
Dip the tip of a toothpick in superglue, gloss over the place where needed. As quickly and accurately as possible, paste the detached parts together and hold for a few seconds. Refrain from using too much glue as it can create stains, or get your hands dirty!
Tips: Clean with a soft bristle brush or water. Avoid using corrosive or adhesive detergents.
* All our products are exquisitely handmade, one piece at a time, therefore each one is unique.
The images, descriptions and measurements you will find on our site have been used to most accurately and portray the products we sell. We must advise that although we try our utmost to remain completely honest, the slight variation in appearance and dimension of our products means that they are never identical, this is an inherent feature due to its handmade properties. Hence, the unique nature of each individual product.
If you do have any questions or queries regarding this please feel free to get in touch with us via email@example.com